Fast paced law firm in Albany, NY seeking junior paralegal/administrative assistant for a full-time position supporting a team of attorneys focusing in the areas of divorce, family, and intimate partner law. We offer competitive compensation/benefits including, but not limited to, paid vacation, paid new parent and bereavement leave, 401K plan (with employer match and profit sharing), great medical/dental insurance plan, and wellness package for all staff, along with the opportunity to be part of a great team. Anticipated start date as soon as possible, but we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate. This position will pay $20.00/hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Candidate will work closely with clients, attorneys and other paralegals to conduct client intakes, communicate with attorneys, and assist paralegals with administrative tasks required by the attorneys. This individual should be highly motivated, detail-oriented and project a positive attitude. Candidates will possess excellent organizational skills, written/verbal communication, and time management skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates degree from accredited university is preferred, but not required
- Paralegal experience is preferred, but not required, for the right candidate
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF
- Excellent follow up skills, attention to detail, calendaring of appointments, and time management
- Proactive, mature, and professional
To be considered for this role please submit a cover letter and resume to Ashlee Pestuglicci at APestuglicci@theCDSLawFirm.com.